ALM First Financial Advisors Announces Slate of Promotions, Recognizes Commitment to Clients and the Company
Ryan Sherwin named Managing Director, Sales & Client Relations
DALLAS (April 18, 2017) – ALM First Financial Advisors, LLC, a premier financial advisory firm serving credit unions and banks, is pleased to announce the promotion of Ryan Sherwin to Managing Director, Sales & Client Relations, as well as a number of other staff promotions.
Before joining ALM First in 2014, Sherwin worked for consulting firm Callahan & Associates and was part of its CUFSLP CUSO, where he provided research and shared best practices on a number of cutting-edge topics. He also was responsible for marketing the firm’s Trust for Credit Unions Mutual Funds. Sherwin holds a Bachelor of Science in business administration from American University in Washington DC.
In addition to Ryan, the following staff members received promotions:
• Cullen Coxe, Senior Director, Advisory Services
• Stacey Wilkerson, Senior Director, Advisory Services
• Michael Freeland, Associate, Advisory Services
• Dean Li, Associate, Advisory Services
• Austin Mading, Associate, Advisory Services
• Chris Eckhoff, Senior Analyst, ALM Strategy Group
• Alec Hollis, CFA, Director, ALM Strategy Group
• Bryan Hatfield, Associate, Operations
• Shahid Sattar, Senior Analyst, Advisory Services
• Hafizan Hamzah, Director, Investment Management Group
• Jimmy Wu, Director, IT Operations
• Madi Wright, Marketing & Events Manager
• Austin Hughey, Senior Analyst, Strategic Solutions Group
• Nathan Hollis, Director, Technology Group
“We’re pleased to recognize these staff members’ dedication to ALM First and the clients we serve,” said Emily Hollis, CFA, CEO of ALM First Financial Advisors. “They have different areas of expertise, but each one has proven his or her value by demonstrating a commitment to quality, continual learning and improvement, and timely, courteous service.”
Hollis also said ALM First is committed to providing clients expert advice and guidance.
“Whether it’s identifying balance-sheet risk or evaluating ALM processes; assisting with investment strategy or execution; or advising on hedging and other activities, our number-one
ALM First Financial Advisors
April 18, 2017/Page 2
“ALM First Financial Advisors Announces Slate of Promotions”
goal is meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations. Our newly promoted employees have shown their support of this goal,” she said.
For more information about ALM First and their role as a strategic partner to financial firms, call 800.752.4628 or visit www.ALMFirst.com.
# # #
About ALM First
ALM First Financial Advisors, LLC is a leading, trusted strategic partner for financial advisory services. With approximately $20 billion of investments under management, ALM First is an SEC-registered investment advisor. The firm provides commission-free, fee-based services to more than 250 financial institutions across the country. Since 1995, financial institutions have relied on our industry expertise in formulating strategies to manage risk and enhance return to help them manage their balance sheets and investment portfolios. For more information, call (800) 752-4628, or visit www.almfirst.com.