What is Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL)?
The adoption dates of CECL regulatory requirements are approaching quickly. Ensure that your institution is ready for a successful implementation by beginning model planning now. A robust and transparent model is a must, since precision in forecasts directly impacts the bottom line. The CECL model puts additional stress on a financial institution, and your institution needs awareness and planning, a proven model, and expert management.
CECL Pro – A Turn-Key Solution
Impacting institutions of all sizes, CECL requires a shift in organization. A successful new model is based upon strong forecasting methods, trustworthy processing, meticulous data collections, proper accounting integration, and accurate reporting and implementation. ALM First, as your partner, assists with these necessary components and provides a timely, turn-key solution: CECL Pro.
CECL Pro is the source your institution needs:
- Modeling that produces thorough, transparent analytics
- Runs multi-variable regression analyses
- Performs sensitivity & scenario tests
- Based on statistical rigor & capital markets expertise
- Various concentration analysis abilities (e.g., by geography, indirect dealers, etc.)
- Provides board, auditor, & examiner defense