Engage in Loan Sales and Participations with our User-Friendly Transaction Service
As an industry-leading consultant, ALM First helps clients gain access to secondary markets and strives to build more efficiency and transparency in whole loan and loan participation trading. With our unique industry position and professional consulting expertise, we offer a comprehensive, turnkey solution for both parties, whether on the buy or sell side. From pricing and preparation to execution and closing, ALM First is a partner to count on throughout the transaction process.
Why ALM First: For a wide range of loan types, whether auto loans, residential mortgages, or commercial loans, our team offers direct market access, competitive pricing, analytics and consulting services.
- Direct network access: Improve market transparency through access to our network. Our large network of contacts allows a seller multiple avenues of execution. Using these resources, our price discovery process helps clients assess the value of a loan pool, and builds confidence in how a price is determined.
- Competitive pricing: Our fees are usually lower than broker/dealer commissions.
- Analytics and consulting: Access to loan analytics, including valuation and ROE analytics, allows clients to shed light on relative value, even if the loan pool is sourced outside of our network. Our consulting services help clients maximize deal value. We assist with credit and performance, data and organization, and other supporting functions so the buyer can bid with a clear understanding of value.
- For the Seller: Institutions needing liquidity can engage ALM First to gain access to the secondary market. The seller will provide data, and using our analytical systems, ALM First will provide price guidance based upon a range of ROEs and comparables from other loan sales.
- For the Buyer: For those on the buy side, ALM First will assist in pricing and coordinate the purchase. The buyer can engage ALM First’s advisory team to analyze available pools, and ALM First will provide price guidance based upon an ROE calculator so the buyer can clearly understand the value of the pool under consideration.