Webinar Date: June 24, 2021
Originating and selling mortgages opens your financial institution to certain risks – namely the price risk associated with market fluctuations. Hedging your mortgage pipeline can help reduce these risks and potentially earn income to help your bottom line. Join our webcast to learn more about the basics of mortgage pipeline hedging, the current regulatory environment and accounting for mortgage banking activity.
- Highlight the current regulatory environment for mortgages
- Explore the concept of “hedging” mortgage exposure
- Identify risks of selling mortgages, and how to hedge that risk
- Understand the process of executing a successful hedging program
- Define the accounting specifics involved in hedging and selling mortgage loans
Subscribe to our email list and get the latest articles and announcements from ALM First.