Department: Business Development
Reports To: Director, Marketing
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related fields. One to three years of marketing or graphic design experience. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Exceptional multitasking and time management skills and attention to detail. Experience in financial industry graphic design, publishing, copyediting and proofreading is a plus.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting ALM First’s overall marketing and brand promotion through all types of media.
- Create and produce effective, clean and creative materials for sales, marketing and educational events including, but not limited to targeted sales and marketing collateral, presentations, online infographics, print advertisements, event signage and invites
- Maintain and update layouts for ALM First’s web pages to include text, graphics, as well as video and audio elements
- Update and maintain email marketing campaigns, including building emails, updating campaign structure, identifying collateral and other assets to include in the campaign, and implementation of campaigns.
- Review and proofread print and electronic copy (web content), articles, presentations and collateral for grammar, punctuation, readability, accuracy, style and adherence to corporate brand/identity.
- Establish, maintain and utilize visual marketing content libraries, including photos, videos, art design, and logos
- Works closely with sales and marketing teams to understand corporate objectives and market characteristics in order to identify and implement effective marketing strategies used to drive business plan objectives and marketing goals
- Assist in the coordination and planning of ALM First’s Financial Institute, Financial Forum, Bank Profitability Workshops, conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, staff teambuilding, and other events as needed
- Assists business development team in preparing various marketing materials as needed on an ad hoc basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Create and/or update sales collateral: 50%
- Monitor and update web site(s): 20%
- Email campaigns: 20%
- Maintain creative libraries (print, video, audio, etc.): 10%
ALM FIRST STATEMENT ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
ALM First believes deeply in equality and strongly supports diversity and inclusion. Many of the clients we serve were founded to provide equal economic opportunities for their communities. By providing fair and affordable access to credit, our depository clients are helping individuals and families of modest means buy their first homes and open or maintain their small businesses. We will continue our commitment to financial inclusion for all Americans as we serve the clients providing critical financial resources to the communities that need them most. We are always looking at how we can improve our own policies and practices to encourage diversity through the use of an Employee Task Force.