Department: Business Development
Reports To: Principal
Job Summary: ALM First is a successful 25-year-old asset management and consulting firm looking for a self-starting B2B Marketing Manager to oversee marketing strategy, brand identity, lead generation, channel development and improve client retentions. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic, excellent collaboration skills and an insatiable appetite for growth and learning.
Qualifications: 7-10+ years in B2B marketing and promotion. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field (MBA preferred). Possess excellent communication skills and have a proficiency in Microsoft Office, Pardot, Google Analytics and Salesforce. Familiarity with online content marketing, digital lead generation development strategies, brand governance, and public relations. Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends. Regulated financial services industry’s experience a plus.
- B2B marketing strategy,
- project management,
- internal/external communications,
- digital marketing campaigns,
- market research,
- lead generation,
- product development & marketing,
- corporate branding
Responsibilities: The Marketing Manager will perform market research to drive marketing strategy, communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of corporate objectives and market characteristics, in conjunction with Principal and team members
- Formulate, direct and coordinate all marketing activities and policies to promote the firm, products and services though all types of media including web, print, digital, social, etc.
- Maintenance of sales/marketing database
- Act as a liaison between firm and 3rd party marketing, public relations, and event vendors
- Perform market and competitive analyses
- Review articles, presentations, collateral and website for accuracy and adhesion to corporate brand/identity
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives, project metrics, industry trends as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Provide training and education to staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and team members.
ALM FIRST STATEMENT ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
ALM First believes deeply in equality and strongly supports diversity and inclusion. Many of the clients we serve were founded to provide equal economic opportunities for their communities. By providing fair and affordable access to credit, our depository clients are helping individuals and families of modest means buy their first homes and open or maintain their small businesses. We will continue our commitment to financial inclusion for all Americans as we serve the clients providing critical financial resources to the communities that need them most. We are always looking at how we can improve our own policies and practices to encourage diversity through the use of an Employee Task Force.