Department: Loan Transaction Network
Reports To: Managing Director, Loan Transaction Network
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of loan transaction closing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Prior experience with Salesforce/nCino, Fiserv Signature.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and deliver quality results within fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, make decisions that are well supported, and work independently without compromising quality.
Responsibilities: The Participation Loan Coordinator is directly responsible for the integrity of the loan closing, due diligence, and documentation for the loans under Letter of Intent (LOI).
- Responsible for initiating and driving the overall loan closing process, developing and maintaining the relationships, coordinating the activities, decisions, and communications between the deal teams.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients, that may involve customer-facing activities such as conference calls, correspondence, pre- and post-closing meetings.
- Assists with inquiries from different deal teams pertaining to due diligence review, closing/funding process, and ongoing remittance reports.
- Facilitates communications between participation parties in a timely manner and set the right expectations.
- Assists in administering participation agreements and other legal documents between participation parties.
- Monitors closing documents to ensure accuracy of funding for participation purchases and receipt of wire for participation sales.
- Generates reports as needed to monitor loan closing pipeline, loan closing target dates and deadlines, and consistently update tracking schedules for every loan participation.
- Coordinates post-closing annual loan review process for Commercial Real Estate loans, including but not limited to navigate missing documents, follow up on the updated financials, and organize the documentations for each loan.
- Participates in projects and provides valuable input with various working groups, with the goal to continually enhance loan participation process and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
ALM FIRST STATEMENT ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
ALM First believes deeply in equality and strongly supports diversity and inclusion. Many of the clients we serve were founded to provide equal economic opportunities for their communities. By providing fair and affordable access to credit, our depository clients are helping individuals and families of modest means buy their first homes and open or maintain their small businesses. We will continue our commitment to financial inclusion for all Americans as we serve the clients providing critical financial resources to the communities that need them most. We are always looking at how we can improve our own policies and practices to encourage diversity through the use of an Employee Task Force.