Pricing policies are critical for lenders; maintaining discipline in this area helps institutions ensure they are adequately compensated for the risks taken on the balance sheet. To maintain profitability, it’s crucial for institutions to adjust their pricing accordingly to the changes in market rates. In this webinar, we will discuss the relationship between lending pricing and the effect on the institution’s profitability.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES/SESSION TAKEAWAYS:
- Understand components of pricing for lending
- Define Market-based cost of funds
- Identify modeling techniques
- Recognize profitability targets
- Examine risk-adjusted profitability