Maximize the Effectiveness of Your ALCO
- This event has passed.
October 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
The Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) is a critical component of any financial institution’s risk management structure. High-performing institutions ensure their ALCO is prepared to drive strategy and manage risk. Join us as we take a deeper dive into the evolving challenges of effective ALCO management and share current trends and best practices to enhance your ALCO’s structure and ensure your balance sheet is appropriately positioned.
- Identify pertinent risks & continuing education opportunities
- Leverage your system tools and reports
- Recognize differences between Strategic vs. Operational ALCO
- Understand the importance of a feedback loop
CPE Credit Opportunities
- Number of CPE Credits Offered: 1.2
- Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
- Program Level: Basic
- Fields of Study: Finance
- Prerequisites: None
- There is no advanced Preparation required